Clicky

Team : latenights - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Team : latenights

I'd suggest registering on Imgur and making album there for your screens. Maybe these dropbox links aren't set to be shared publicly. I'd suggest to share whole dropbox project folder with link, it gives better browsing than on forum where images are minimised

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

All entries with their videos and still images are going up shortly on the blog for all to see!

Quote Originally Posted by tonpix View Post
    I'd suggest registering on Imgur and making album there for your screens. Maybe these dropbox links aren't set to be shared publicly. I'd suggest to share whole dropbox project folder with link, it gives better browsing than on forum where images are minimised
    I gave up on it, 3 different type of links it can share but it can't hotlink to forum, yes just to folder but I don't like that. Imgur/Flickr/etc.. don't offer original res anymore.
    Will just upload it to Behance, only place where stuff looks nice these days...

At least YouTube now shows the video as 1440p, was 1080 when uploaded.

Quote Originally Posted by JurajTalcik View Post
    I gave up on it, 3 different type of links it can share but it can't hotlink to forum, yes just to folder but I don't like that. Imgur/Flickr/etc.. don't offer original res anymore.
    Will just upload it to Behance, only place where stuff looks nice these days...

At least YouTube now shows the video as 1440p, was 1080 when uploaded.

The ''pool'' scene is truly stunning! Those rocks :-))
    GJ team latenight

Interesting blending of Zaha Hadid's architecture and rocky-desert environment.
    I would like to see some more views from the vineyard, just to enhance the idea that the primary structure is a winery.
    At 0.17s and at 0.35s there is an ugly mouse cursor flying around.
    Last edited by 4thwall; 09-21-2015 at 02:06 PM.

I know, but we didn't have time to re-record it given that it was bit laborious..for now it's there as easter egg ;- )

Regarding more vine shots, I would love to, but I simply didn't have time to develop this part further, for which I would need high quality 3D model, and that luxury we didn't have. So I made the choice to go for convincing illusion rather than mediocre 3D model, like the one offered here for free (super high-poly, non-unwrapped, non-animated, still fake looking...). It sadly pushes the narrative more towards the architecture than the overall theme but I had to do something within my resources.

I might do, and we kind of want to, do a director's cut and amend these issues. Not even 2 weeks and 60 seconds length are hard constraint when it come to executing something to imagined potential.