Clicky

Josh Trevisiol - Page 7
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Josh Trevisiol

Quote Originally Posted by GoldLockett View Post
    Saw your video earlier. You did a good job! I personally think you're the guy to beat. Anyways, congrats on your completion
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhosep View Post
    Your work is fantastic, nice details, good luck!
    Thanks you guys!
    I started almost immediately in on a new project which you can follow here: http://goo.gl/0eTae0 (I had to shorten the link because the forum kept shortening the link and breaking it, it just goes back to the works in progress forum here on ronenbekerman)

I returned today to write up my making of and I wanted to post it here. It's in pdf so I wasn't sure where to upload it. Right now it's on my personal file-sharing site.
    I've got a link here: http://touu.ch/t3LxZ7h
    It's 10 pages of notes so hopefully it'll be useful to any of you that were interested in my process and thoughts about things

Cheers and once again, good luck everyone!
    Last edited by JTrevisiol; 09-24-2015 at 01:34 AM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Congratulation Josh! Your work are, in my opinion, really great and your dedication in making this guide for us users is fantastic. I wanted to personally thank you for sharing your knowledge and your advice accrued during this journey. These will certainly be very interesting and I will read it all in one breath
    Thanks again