Clicky

The Vineyard / Unreal Engine Challenge VI - Welcome! - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The Vineyard / Unreal Engine Challenge VI - Welcome!

Hello!

We have a question. We have understood that we must make a video as the end result of the project. Should be a gameplay, interacting with the environment? or a cinematic video? or its a free decision?

Thanks!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Cinematic for sure. Interactive / gameplay is optional. As time permits I would recommend doing it too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HI.
    Me and my team, We are citizens of Iran. Do we not allowed to participate in this challenge!!?
    this is one of our works:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFharClJS5Q

Quote Originally Posted by TAXIart View Post
    Hi, Question :

Can I make hidden advertising programs used in the scene? for example "Speedtree"?
    If you mean can you use SpeedTree to help create your project, I don't see why they wouldn't allow it; it's merely an extension for Unreal Engine 4 so you can add foliage to the landscape.

As for advertising, the artwork itself is you advertising your expertise. Anything beyond that for this contest, however, might prove tricky.

Ronen Hello! I have a few questions: what is exactly deadline time of the competition? where to send the work? what should be the final: video and few static cameras? how many? what resolution?can video be 1.15 min?can we use postproduction or no?
    -----------------------------
    https://www.behance.net/archirost

Deadline is Sep 15th, I will set this as late as possible on this considering 23:59 on the last time zone before it is the 20th all over the world (so for many this is actually inside the 20th).

Post the images and link to video on your forum thread as last action but there will also be a form to gather this too - message about this will be issued

you submit images and video - 1 min longish

post production is allowed (be ready with the raw one as well though)

Quote Originally Posted by bakbek View Post
    Deadline is Sep 15th, I will set this as late as possible on this considering 23:59 on the last time zone before it is the 20th all over the world (so for many this is actually inside the 20th).

Post the images and link to video on your forum thread as last action but there will also be a form to gather this too - message about this will be issued

Hi Ronen,

So 1 minute long ish? Does that mean it can be a little over. We have ours at a minute but having a few extra breathing seconds for one or two shots would be appreciated. How strict is this?

Thanks.
    FACTORY FIFTEEN
    www.factoryfifteen.com

Hi Ronen!

I have some questions concerning the results submission:
    - what kind of music/sounds is supported to use with post production? for example, is the soundtrack taken from Youtube ok? or we need to use only non-copyright-restricted staff?
    - if we have a video with post production, we need to provide 2 videos at the end of the thread? (RAW and Post Producted)
    - what kind of pictures are required? or it is up to us?

Thanks.
    Last edited by Vassad; 09-08-2015 at 08:20 PM. Reason: Thread has successfully moderated and created.

Hmm... don't get it. You've written two different dates. So is it end of 15th or 19th of September on Earth?

A bit more is ok. But try to keep to 60 sec

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by construcked View Post
    Hmm... don't get it. You've written two different dates. So is it end of 15th or 19th of September on Earth?
    Sorry about that... 15th is the date and considering the time zone for many it could be inside the 16th