Clicky

Which forums do you actively participate in? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Which forums do you actively participate in?

forums/blogs I visit A LOT:

CGA
    Evermotion
    3DAllusions
    Vizdepot
    The Area
    Peter's Blog
    Ronen's Blog
    Ramy Hanna's Blog

forums i actively participate in

CGA everyday
    Ronen's during challenges

I tend to just visit others and linger around, mainly searching for answers to questions I have.

Evermotion forums frustrate me a lot. I simply check the recently uploaded work that's made it to the front page. The forums seem to be either mega creepy in terms of how much people praise each other words such as 'MASTER' 'GOD' 'KING' seem to crop up a lot. And if it's not over the top complimenting, it's negative, or it's - "can I have your scene," "tell me exactly how you did everything"

I personally ask a lot of questions about how people have done things but generally try to leave them very open so that others can learn from them too and not just learn techniques but learn about the thought process that goes into things, I always ask not just 'How' they've done it, but 'Why' they though that would be best.

Anyway enough of me waffling.

Great blog/forums Ronen and I'll be participating in these forums much more now too

Next . . .
    3D Artist at The Neighbourhood

Website
    Twitter

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Here my list too

forums/blogs :

CGTalk
    Evermotion
    CGArchitect
    TheArea
    Octane
    Indigo

I watch CGTalk & Evermotion forum only for wip and final works...but i noticed that there is a sort of closed members group style on those forums...and i don't like that so much, but there are some interesting works sometimes.

I follow Octane forum because i've bought it and i follow its growing Same for Indigo, but i've haven't a license and i only watch wips and works on it.

I like TheArea and CGArchitect for its large community and they helps solving 3dsmax releated troubles.

That's all
    Arch-Factory
    max&vray