Clicky

Beware of this scammer : ARSENIO PEREZ REQUEIJO

Thread: Beware of this scammer : ARSENIO PEREZ REQUEIJO

Default Beware of this scammer : ARSENIO PEREZ REQUEIJO

Take care with this guy. He's posting works of others like HIS works :
    https://www.facebook.com/Arquitecturabyarsenio

He had posted some of my company but I had recognized works of other companies and freelancers.

These are the links of our ORIGINAL works :

Selected works of GAYARRE infografia: Parque Venecia

Selected works of architectural visualization: Residencial Montecarmelo

Selected works of GAYARRE infografia: Sugar box

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Hello Gayarre, i just had a talk with Arsenio Perez on Facebook and he said that he worked on this project, that there was a dispute between you guys about the rights to use the video for Belek Country Club, is that true? he said that he file a case on the court against you and that he win, so he have the right to use the video, i would like to know your side of the story.

* I notice also that Pure render have this video on they portfolio, could you explain me something about this project? because i just put in a facebook group your post from foro3d.com and he came to me very angry saying that all was solved by the court.

Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by Lassalle View Post
    Hello Gayarre, i just had a talk with Arsenio Perez on Facebook and he said that he worked on this project, that there was a dispute between you guys about the rights to use the video for Belek Country Club, is that true? he said that he file a case on the court against you and that he win, so he have the right to use the video, i would like to know your side of the story.

* I notice also that Pure render have this video on they portfolio, could you explain me something about this project? because i just put in a facebook group your post from foro3d.com and he came to me very angry saying that all was solved by the court.

Cheers.
    Hi Lasalle,

Evbody in the archviz industry knows the trajectory of both. For me is part of the past and I have no time to spend with this scammer.
    Have a nice day and take care.