Clicky

Vertical Villages

Thread: Vertical Villages

Default Vertical Villages

Hi,

Here some images of a nice project on which I worked on recently.

A proposal for the rehabilitation of old motorway buildings. Here the transformation of the viaduct from a section of highway into vertical villages. ( + info about the project )

This project won the "BRONZE HOLCIM AWARDS 2011, EUROPE", and will be represented in Lyon (France) for the participation of Philippe Rizzotti (main architect in this project) @ the Biennale d'Architecture 2017.

The studio in charge asked me to make one or two images for the event.

So I worked with an old Rhino export dating from 2010 provided, remodeled the site, planted here and there...

Here the little exuberance of the materials (given reference) is an architects decision, not to be too far from the field of utopia and can give a futuristic aspect to the project.
    _

Cinema 4d - Octane Render

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[/FONT]

Thanks for watching

Ciao !

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement