You may remember my PreRenderCheck script from a while back. It's now UPDATED (actually completely rewritten from scratch and greatly improved from the previous version)
- New feature – now with a User Interface and remembers your settings
- New feature – automatically applies the script for you to the “Scripts” > “Pre-Render” setting in the “Render Setup Dialog”
- New feature (Experimental) – never worry about 3ds Max Gamma settings ever again. Fixes the 3ds Max Gamma to a modern 2.2 LWF at render time*
- New feature – checks if you have the VFB Region Render Enabled (I don’t recommend using this as it may become annoying quickly)
- New feature – checks if the Max Frame Buffer is set to “View” (I don’t recommend using this as it may become annoying quickly)
So we've all been there, click render and walk away from your desk, only to come back to something that is not your render. I wrote this little script to help prevent things like that.
Use at your own risk. Suggestions welcome and please report any bugs. Get it here: