Clicky

Jonah Hill's NYC Apartment WIP Corona

Thread: Jonah Hill's NYC Apartment WIP Corona

Default Jonah Hill's NYC Apartment WIP Corona

Hi, 1st post to the Forum.

This personal study WIP image is inspired by Jonah Hill's NYC apartment (one of them at one point). I included with the post. I have 4 more pics in the works for this project.

Working with vray, Corona, floor generator, models self-modeled + 3Dsky and BBB3Viz. No post, raw image attached.

As a newbie to 3D, I look forward to any/all C&C I can get - I love the website and will try to contribute more as I learn and get more confident.

Specific Questions:
    1_ Shooting for lighting to be dusky, but I think is too dark??? If I bump exposure, the sky gets washed out.
    2_ Camera Lens 20 Or less looks like required to match the photo. I read all < 45 is a no-no.??? Trying to avoid clipping the camera. I like how much of the room is captured in the photo but stretching is evident.
    3_ How do I create a 3d world NYC Style like the pic without prepping an entire city scape? Google images on a plane aren't happening even for my untrained eye due to perspective and pixel quality issues. But French Urban City Street doesn't look right here to me.

If you where me where do I focus in order to improve - for this image - and my work in general.

Thanks,

Paul

Thanks for viewing.
    Attached Images Attached Images   

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement