Clicky

The Museum by Felipe Roo - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Felipe Roo

Hi Gaz1973,
    thank you for your comment! As long as the competition is running everything is possible,.. with my experience I can only tell you that many times people were thinking they would win and at the end they didn't. It is all about the concept and the FINAL execution/presentation. For me it is not about the technical perfection of the images and modeling but about mood and atmosphere..the STORY! ..this is my philosophy.. I am spending many hours of trial and error to model,texture,animate and "Lumionize" my concept as this is not my profession. I encourage you to show your ideas and your vision with 200% energy! Looking forward to see your creation.
    3Dillusions

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

A link to a extensive website for free music under the cc-act (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/3.0/):
    Free Music Archive
    Another page with some links: Internet Tip - Royalty Free Music at No Charge

3Dillusions

Hi Felipe !
    I've been following your work since the beginning and i must say it's pretty impressive !
    you putted a lot of work into this and your WIP's are just great: congratulations man !
    I also wanted to thank you for the links you provided: Do you know if we are allowed to use music that is not in public domain ? If we canno't then your links will be more useful again !

Keep doing the good job !

100 sec is really long. What's your Graphic Card?

I had a client once a while ago where I helped out rendering with my machine. He had even 160sec/frame on his computer!
    Pure3d Visualizations Germany - digital essences
    Interactive 3D Visualizations for Architects, Serious Games and Simulation Developers
    Twitter | facebook | YouTube | 3D Model Shop

Quote Originally Posted by 7daysGUY View Post
    Hi Felipe !
    I've been following your work since the beginning and i must say it's pretty impressive !
    you putted a lot of work into this and your WIP's are just great: congratulations man !
    I also wanted to thank you for the links you provided: Do you know if we are allowed to use music that is not in public domain ? If we canno't then your links will be more useful again !

Keep doing the good job !
    Thanks for the comments 7daysGUY!
    Just learning 2 as I am putting it all together..
    Not sure about the music which is not in the public domain. Better not take any risk. Normally you would have to ask permission and even pay royalties everytime the song gets played. I am not a copyright lawyer so i could be wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by mbe View Post
    100 sec is really long. What's your Graphic Card?

I had a client once a while ago where I helped out rendering with my machine. He had even 160sec/frame on his computer!
    Hi Michael.
    I have a I7 with 24Gb ram on a quad-SLI board with 2 GTX480 in SLI. My scenes contain heavy texturing so I presume that creates a bit of a bottle neck. ( 4K to even 8K with occasional normal maps). Last batch is rendering now but in the meantime i am editing the image-sequences on another PC so no time is lost.

It is a big lack of multi-GPU support in Lumion. It could speed up the rendering such a lot but no sign of supporting SLI in Lumion.
    Interactive 3D Visualizations for Architects, Serious Games and Simulation Developers

Hey it turned out very nice! Love the spring shot. How have you dontethe floating leaves? With exported particles from 3dmax? Lumion doesn't support animations. Only rotate, scale and move. Don't tell me you animated leaf by leaf. :-O

Fantastic Felipe ! you gonna win ( If I was the judge) !

Congratulations !

Guys ? what about post our films in our thread in youtube or vimeo link format ?
    Because at the moment we can only see some stills and it sucks: I can't wait to see the films produced for the contest.
    What do you think about it ?
    Last edited by 7daysGUY; 11-17-2012 at 03:00 AM.

Hi super Felipe!

good job until the end!

Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by 7daysGUY View Post
    Fantastic Felipe ! you gonna win ( If I was the judge) !

Congratulations !

Guys ? what about post our films in our thread in youtube or vimeo link format ?
    Because at the moment we can only see some stills and it sucks: I can't wait to see the films produced for the contest.
    What do you think about it ?
    thank you !
    All have done great! If I have time i will upload the animation.
    3Dillusions

Quote Originally Posted by marius View Post
    Hi super Felipe!

good job until the end!

Good luck!
    Thank you Marius!
    Great job too!