Clicky

Ronen Bekerman
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ronen Bekerman

Default Ronen Bekerman

Found some time off work and administration to sketch my initial idea for HOVER.

I'm thinking about doing a public building. probably an exhibition / performance venue type of place. The main structure will fly out of the ridge hovering over the main performance stage, which will be an open stage backdropped by the surrounding view of the valley.

Lighting and props may be lowered from the hovering mass above... and I might add more vantage points for viewers along the neighboring slopes and opposite side of the lower path... still thinking about it all (SCALE too, how big will it be) and if i'll go DAY or NIGHT with this one.

I'll gather up some references for the further development of the structure and share it with you later.
    Attached Images Attached Images    

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

looks like a spaceship entrance eheh :P

nice sketch ronen

Interesting concept. I really like the POV. I'm looking forward for more.

Super Moderator

very nice... i like the night sketch.

Wow... a borg cube just landed and drones are disembarking and about to invade a new planet. LOL

Now seriously. I love it. It's a simple and neat concept, and still sophisticated. Interesting

Quote Originally Posted by mhyst View Post
    Wow... a borg cube just landed and drones are disembarking and about to invade a new planet. LOL

Now seriously. I love it. It's a simple and neat concept, and still sophisticated. Interesting
    You weren't far off - I had the closing scene of "close encounters of the third kind" in mind when doing this :-) with all the people returning from the alien ship with the glowing white light coming out of it.

The is also many other colors playing in that scene and that is something i think about for the treatment of the structure facade.

Will see how it goes...

Very nice really like the concept.

Nice concept. Must say a good very 2d artist

I like the composition a lot.

Hi Ronen, well at first, I'm glad you could find some time for posting your solution, which actually looks great!. I like the way you're presenting your concept, and sketches with recognizable color style. My favorite is night shot, so please keep them coming!!

Cheers!!

very nice concept mate, like the purple colour palette you have gone for aswell

Being a person who can only draw flies, I love the way so many offer beautiful sketches, yours included. Things that always weigh heavy in my mind, being a developer, is access to the building and pedestrian travel-ways. With that admitted picky aspect, it would seem that many with disabilities would have a real challenge with the ramp's angle. You might want to consider tucking an elevator into the design. The scale seems to be offering several floors. Love the idea of close encounters, are you going to emulate the lights?

Quote Originally Posted by Rod View Post
    Being a person who can only draw flies, I love the way so many offer beautiful sketches, yours included. Things that always weigh heavy in my mind, being a developer, is access to the building and pedestrian travel-ways. With that admitted picky aspect, it would seem that many with disabilities would have a real challenge with the ramp's angle. You might want to consider tucking an elevator into the design. The scale seems to be offering several floors. Love the idea of close encounters, are you going to emulate the lights?
    I'll try to work in the lights. yes.

The main entrance is opposite of what you see in the sketch, but regardless i will add a lift or ramp system.