Clicky

Trojan House

Thread: Trojan House

Default Trojan House

Hi everyone,

this I my first post here. I got the inspiration from one of Ronen's posts on his blog and I thought I might share my final image. This house has been my fist personal learning project for Cinema 4D in combination with V-Ray. I'm absolutely fascinated by the possibilites of V-Ray, yet still I'm not satisfied with my final rendering.
    I'm looking forward to receive comments and critics from this highly talented community.
    Please see the high-res version at my CG-Portfolio.

Kind Regards

Christian
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    Last edited by Behrendt; 01-31-2011 at 09:28 AM. Reason: Added Thumbnail
    kodissimo likes this.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Very nice... I posted that project in the blog inspiration section - The Trojan House by Jackson Clements Burrows Architects

You probably made your own choice about the general mood of the scene, but looking at the original photos - yours looks a little to dark and lacking contrast. I would have expected more 'Punch' from the lights...

Any other views? Please :-)

Yeah, I changed alot apart from the architecture itself. Like you already said the mood definetly changed and I also altered the interior and the enviroment.
    I'd love to post some more shots in the future, but unfortunately have no render capacity at the moment due to other projects, so these will have to wait a little bit
    Thanks for your comment

nice work Behrendt very near to the real one ... cheers
    how could you make it the same values withe same POV ?? do you have the plan of this project !! if you do please share that link ..
    good work and waiting for the interior shots

At the end of Ronen's Blog post you can find this link - this is nearly everything I found for reference, apart from 2 very small pictures which I found after searching for a long long time.
    Thanks for your comment

Better late than never - as promised I attached another shot in the opening post.
    Unfortunately I was tied up in some other projects and switched machines, so this just got lost somewhere along the way. I hope you like it.

Sorry for the tripple post, but I added an interior image in the opening post. It's probably gonna be the last one of this project. I hope you like it. As usual you can see the highres version over at my CG-Portfolio.
    Any comments and critics are appreciated.

Very nice work Behrendt !

Dollmaker

Nice work.. was thinking about making this myself

hi Behrendt
    finally you opened the doors of your house to us ... very nice interior shot and the this POV seems real , it worthed the waiting keep the good work
    cheers

Very nice. I love the great siding. Your can lights are probably a little narrow in beam spread and little hot on the floor. Other than that it's great. Nice work!