Clicky

37d Architecture Office - Demo Reel 2012

Thread: 37d Architecture Office - Demo Reel 2012

Default 37d Architecture Office - Demo Reel 2012

Hi, this time we bring you the demo reel with a compilation of some works and collaborations made ??by 37d Architecture Office.

http://www.37daoffice.com

37d Architecture Office 2012 - YouTube

C&C are welcome as always...
    Attached Images Attached Images      

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Looks great! Would love to know how you did the people in the auditorium shot. Looks like weeks and weeks of photoshop work!

Not a bad showreel, but there is a lot of stills in this. Also, and this is my opinion, I think a two and a half minute showreel is pretty long, I feel like there could be a lot of edits to tighten this up. One last comment, always start off on your best work, the world has such a short attention span these days that if you don't grab people's attention in the first few seconds, you've lost them.
    Peter Drew
    Senior Digital Artist - Neoscape NYC
    www.cheekybeaglestudios.com

Quote Originally Posted by ramy View Post
    Looks great! Would love to know how you did the people in the auditorium shot. Looks like weeks and weeks of photoshop work!
    You are right! It took a lot of time in front of the computer... But we will soon post a "making of" of the image, this way you will be able to save some time!

Quote Originally Posted by CheekyBeagle View Post
    Not a bad showreel, but there is a lot of stills in this. Also, and this is my opinion, I think a two and a half minute showreel is pretty long, I feel like there could be a lot of edits to tighten this up. One last comment, always start off on your best work, the world has such a short attention span these days that if you don't grab people's attention in the first few seconds, you've lost them.
    Thank you for the advice!
    We are currently working on a new demoreel, where you will be able to see some more motion into it!